Thursday, June 02, 2005
Pre-Prom Picture
Shawnna Villines, Kathleen Hoyle, Mark Christian and Alan Barlow
prepare to kick it in Mike Barlow's ride.

prepare to kick it in Mike Barlow's ride.

Comments:
<< Home
If Shawna had shorter hair, wouldn't she remind you of that drummer girl from Some Kind of Wonderful?
Mark, more laid-back version of that guy that does all the writing in Breakfast Club.
Alan,... nevermind.
Mark, more laid-back version of that guy that does all the writing in Breakfast Club.
Alan,... nevermind.
That disclaimer is just so Dr. Beaty won't sue Mark...
I don't think that's a "far away" look. I think Al has offended Shawna in some way.
I don't think that's a "far away" look. I think Al has offended Shawna in some way.
Katrina - Al has offended everyone in some way. I mean that in the nicest way possible.
I have also donned the teal sequin vest, Jeremy. I had a semi-mullet. I would do it all again, too. I remember going to that prom and I think it was Alan, Pat and I that were analyzing a guitar solo by the prom band. I think we agreed that the guitarist cheated to make the solo sound like the one by the actual band, Autograph.
I have also donned the teal sequin vest, Jeremy. I had a semi-mullet. I would do it all again, too. I remember going to that prom and I think it was Alan, Pat and I that were analyzing a guitar solo by the prom band. I think we agreed that the guitarist cheated to make the solo sound like the one by the actual band, Autograph.
Welcome back, girl! I did my best to keep it all together, but you know how these boys are... Besides, it was a little slow while you were gone. I think they just couldn't handle not having you blogging...
Jeremy is still steaming that he didn't think to start the plastic sunglasses fad. Now he doesn't get the credit for it.
Jeremy is still steaming that he didn't think to start the plastic sunglasses fad. Now he doesn't get the credit for it.
Initially, I was filling up my Bugaloos cup as fast as I could. Then, I decided to just drink from the vat; it was quicker.
Post a Comment
<< Home
If you want to post pictures and need instructions, please look up the picture-post of Sunday, June 5, 2005 by the title, "DIY: How to Post Pictures".