Wednesday, June 01, 2005

 

Pat Casteel

Patrick Gavin Casteel A.K.A. Bo or Bocephus and Mugwump. I believe he
was also a Russian secret agent for a brief period of time.

pat

Comments:
I vaguely remember the secret service agent act!! He was protecting Jeremy on stage. What was that from??
 
Chrstianne Grayson (wood),

I would call him that from time to time and he would go:

Ohhhh!

and proceed to try and kick me. I'm fairly certain he has longer legs than Tom Petty and he was a CIA agent.
 
Jeremy was running for prez and pat and emerson were security. i'm sure pat doesn't do that anymore. Sean, however...
 
Yeah, it was O'Shea.
He was a great guy.
I spoke with him from time to time at O.U.
He's got this strange dog that knows how to dial 911 to rat on his master.
(Do any of you know that story??)
 
Tell us the story, Jett.
 
Austin,

There was a tomorrow, but it didn't feel very good.
 
Let me guess, marijuana was involved, right?
 
Marijuana? Oh please, Mark...We're talking about JOANN... Remember, Christy said she was a goody2shoes...
 
oops...Sorry... I thought Mark was talking about JoAnn....
 
Katrina,

I know you're reading this through a Mad Dog 20/20 induced haze, but please try to keep up. :)
 
That reminds me...my Bugaloos cup is empty!! I'm refilling it right now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?