Wednesday, June 01, 2005

 

Not one of you could've told me to go home and change clothes, huh? Thanks A Bunch!!! Hilarious!
Posted by Hello

Comments:
Sean,

I tried to tell you, but the glare from your gigantic glasses drove me away.
 
Hey Bro,

Sally Jesse Rafael got nuttin' on me!
 
Is that from the 8th grade?
I guest overalls were the in-thing then.

It's hard to notice but, in the "8th grade Most Athletic" picture of me and Becky posted on May 13 - we're both wearing overalls too. :)
 
Blame it on Robin Williams, The Bay City Rollers, That saturday show about the Bees, and the good taste of our moms.
 
That would be the Bugaloos...
 
Good memory, Katrina Schizophrenia!
 
NERD ALERT!
 
I always thought of you as a big guy.
I see now that we were all smaller once.
You were just a pup!
 
Thank you, Becky.
 
I didn't know Oberly was a car salesman...
 
KGB Zinger!

I've never sold cars.

I have however:
mowed lawns for WHHS,
built fences for cook fence co.,
worked in the hotel business for 6 years,
worked for ADP, Inc. for 2+ years,
worked for an independent payroll company, do PC consulting and auditing of governmental financial programs PLUS I've solved a rubix cube on several occasions without pulling the stickers off and completed Call of Duty for XBOX a couple of times....

But I have neeeeeveerrrr sold cars.

Did I come off overly sensitive there? Now, I must go create an altered photo of Katrina. Oh, the humanity!!!!!

p.s. OU#1
 
Testy, testy...
 
ha ha! Christi, I've now moved to Becky's side and will be coordinating the Shock and Awe campaign June 18th! heh heh.

Kat,

You know I'm kiddin, comrade!
 
How do you know Becky wants you on her side????
 
We've been speaking by courier. Oh, and I bribed her.
 
Let me guess, "You're a funny (or cool, or sweet) guy, stay that way"

or "To a KISS freak". No, that's what Chance Hayes wrote in my yearbook.
 
Al, quit drinking and blogging.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?