Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Michelle Johnson
Michelle says, "Good to speak with you again. Attached is one of my press photos [from Home Depot]. I can't believe I am sending it, but I will do whatever is necessary to alleviate the chances of seeing those dreadful high school pictures posted. Twenty years changes people - I can't believe you resorted to blackmail."


Comments:
<< Home
Michelle, ma belle....
Michelle(!!), it's great to see you! You look great!
The last time we saw each other was at Jeff's mother's funeral with Danny. It's been a long time.
Do you still eat orange peels? Are you married? Children? Tell us!
Post a Comment
Michelle(!!), it's great to see you! You look great!
The last time we saw each other was at Jeff's mother's funeral with Danny. It's been a long time.
Do you still eat orange peels? Are you married? Children? Tell us!
<< Home
If you want to post pictures and need instructions, please look up the picture-post of Sunday, June 5, 2005 by the title, "DIY: How to Post Pictures".