Wednesday, June 01, 2005

 


Comments:
Wow! What can I say?
 
Mark, you are a DAMN dog!!!!

Woo, crazy hair and ugly glasses.....
 
We all had crazy hair back then. And I'm sure the glasses were in style. So tell me, what ended your friendship with Dana?
 
Kat,

You sort of looked like Molly Ringwald.
(I thought she was hot)
 
Jett, you are kind...

Mark, she got crazy in high school. Her friends couldn't "like" a guy without her going after them for herself. The final straw for me was when she went after Trisha Snelgrove's boyfriend. Guess Mark Looper wasn't enough for her...
 
No Jeremy. THAT is NOT Liz Bailey......
 
You are also kind, Christy. However, I'm not very pretty in pink... That color never looked right on me...
 
I thought that was Liz, too.
 
Jeremy, that's me and Dana Sanders.

Harold, Liz might not like that too much...
 
Al, time passes very quickly for you, doesn't it?
 
Christy, I got tired of her chasing after everyone's boyfriends. She had Mark Looper, that should have been enough.
 
Katrina,

I think that is written at the base of the Lincoln Memorial.

In the course of human events, if you have Mark Looper, that should be enough.

Can anyone REALLY get enough of Mark Looper, though.

C'mon, Katrina! BE REAL!

That's like saying you can only listen to so much Liza Minelli at one sitting.

It's just not possible!
 
Now was Mark Looper the guy that went to jail and was given a stiff proposition by someone else in the cell and sued and got a lot of money? Or was that just a Mathis Brothers gerbil-in-the-butt kind of rumor?

..........allegedly.
 
You nailed it! And so did the cell-mate. It seems he was enough.
 
Unlike Mark Looper...
 
Hey, don't talk badly of Mark Looper.
He was a decent guy.

It was me, Todd Beaty, Brett Stevens and Philip Roubideux that got him into trouble. The rest of us were lucky because we were still minors and didn't see any jail time. David Smith and David Pierce (wisely) chickened out so they were never in legal trouble. Pierce got into some trouble since we used his dad card for the heist and when we were apprehended, the car was impounded. His dad was the district judge so, you can imagine what kind of reaming he must have gotten. I think this is about the time when the both Davids stopped talking to me. Sorry guys(!!), it really wasn't my idea!!
 
Jett,

I rode the bus home with the guy for years. He was too big for his britches in that situation.

It wasn't your fault he got thrown in jail! The "adult" is supposed to have the sense to say, "You little punks get home before you get caught wah-hooing a keg of beer!"

What would be wild, Jett, is if after getting in trouble with a beer distributor, you ended up in charge of say...the alcohol business for a whole continent!!!

What do you think?
 
I meant, "used his dad's car for the heist". I need to stop drinking...
 
Well, I don't know about 'continent' but, at least a country. Maybe, that's what's happened and I'm paying for my sins in Korea...
 
We're soooo close to those care packages...
 
Was she at your house?!?!?!?!?
 
I'm trying to remember, because I did such a good job of forgetting...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?