Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

Cami (Brown) Wright and Family. Cami will not be able to attend due to family obligations. She has been checking the blog, though. Say Howdy!
Posted by Hello

Comments:
Well, I think Jeremy covered it all just now! Great looking family. Blog in now and then. Let us know what you've been up to.
 
Cami, great looking family! You look like you're still in your twenties. If you've been reading the posts, you know the rules. Tell us how you've been,... before we start making up stories. And, since you posted a 'legitimate' family picture, I will not post any silly pictures of you from way back. (But, I only speak for myself.) :)
 
Going through the signatures in my senior yearbook, I just discovered that you had given me your home phone number to keep in touch!! Blast!!! I should have read that twenty years ago! :D
 
cami - great looking family. wish you could come. post a hello and an update to let us know what's been going on with you.
 
Cami,

I would post a yearbook photo, but you look the same! Too bad you can't make it to the reunion, but I have a feeling we won't be waiting another 10 years to have another one, so we'll hopefully see you soon! Great looking family!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?