Monday, May 30, 2005
Trekkie
More evidence of my geeky past (and present). Shown here with phaser and communicator that I eventually would trade for Kevin Morrow's Star Wars action figures. Looks like about 1976 judging from the Bicentennial jacket.


Comments:
<< Home
Hey, that's the year I immigrated to the U.S.!
I thought Long John Silver's was so cool because they gave away these paper pirate hats.
I thought Long John Silver's was so cool because they gave away these paper pirate hats.
Kat,
I did feel like I betrayed Captain Kirk at the time, but it was purely a business transaction. The set of action figures included the rare blue Snaggletooth. You would've done the same thing!
I did feel like I betrayed Captain Kirk at the time, but it was purely a business transaction. The set of action figures included the rare blue Snaggletooth. You would've done the same thing!
You know, Mark... If you'd had Hidy or Sonya or one of the other mean girls with you, you wouldn't have had to trade. They could have punched him or knocked him down and taken those Star Wars action figures. Then you could have had Star Trek vs Star Wars.
Post a Comment
<< Home
If you want to post pictures and need instructions, please look up the picture-post of Sunday, June 5, 2005 by the title, "DIY: How to Post Pictures".