Sunday, May 22, 2005

 

29 Years Ago....

Since it's my birthday and all, I thought I'd share a photo from my ninth birthday party. This is Donita Robinson, James Hill and myself. Yes, I'm wearing a Star Trek shirt. Stop laughing at me or I'll break out the Vulcan death grip.

Mark's 9th Birthday

Comments:
LOL!

Trekkies forever!
 
HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! I think James had that same expression from K-12... Where is he anyway????
 
My boy goes to school with John Galbraith's son. John said he still sees James and he is still a salesman.
 
I saw James about back in 1994. He was worried that no one really liked him and that he wouldn't be invited to our 10 year reunion. As I recall, I didn't see him there..... Was that a carefully thought out BOBA plan???
 
Yeah, let's invite James to our reunion.
Let's put him in our contact list and look him up, Mark!
 
Star Trek Rules. What a great shirt. Not that i'm a fan or anything but I have met all of the original cast members at least twice. Some I've met up to 10 times. I have at least 5 signed pictures of each in my office along with assorted other books games, action figures, all the movies, etc. And no I don't live in a basement or with my mother. Im just weird.
 
Donald,

We need a picture of you. Have any pictures with the Star Trek crew??
 
Don,

I'm not a fan either. I still have my Mego Star Trek dolls from the 70's. I have most of the original series on DVD along with all the movies. I also don't like KISS. I've only seen them 12 times. That's normal, right?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?